Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch ONLY on 1 device at the same time.
My m3u link is not working?
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
Do you have adult channels?
Yes we offer over 60+ premium adult channel, please leave message on your order note if you don’t need the adult channels.
My channels are not working?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
Do you have EPG (Electronic Program Guide)?
Yes, the EPG file would be downloaded automatically as you sign in the app.
My account is not working what should I do?
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again. Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
Does my subscription start to be active right after I make a payment?
Please contact with whatsapp for your final link as you confirmed your order, most of time we will send you the link within minutes.
Mary subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. Mary subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for next 3 months.
How to check my device?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum b Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
-Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
My channel is buffering what should I do?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (Ethernet) cable or to a power line adapter.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
If you get buffering on phone or TV box, then please uninstall the app and then reinstall it again, best to reboot the router, then it will remove the problem,
if freeze still happens, then please contact us to check your line on server.
How long before I can use service?
We activate all new accounts in maximum 3 hours after the invoice is paid.
There would be a longer delivery time yet you will get the activation within 24 hours at the most.
Can’t watch any channel, I am blocked?
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit https://showip.net/ by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
I am not in or from Greece/can or the UK/US. can I still subscribe?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone and Greek people would get the best experience!
Does your IPTV Service have subtitles?
If the channel that you are looking for is inside the (country channels group); thus, it should have a subtitle in the language of that country.
Why my account is not working on my MAG box or STB emulator?
– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)?
– Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
I'm getting a black screen in all channels, what should I do?
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
My channel is freezing what should I do?
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in
What payment methods are available?
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
Some channels are not working (black screen/broken voice)?
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
You could test our sever with VLC player on your PC to check if our servers runs good, if there is no problem, then please try to contact with your TV Box provider.
How do I check my internet speed & quality?
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
Can I use the iptv as I live in an apartment?
Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the Greek IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
Do You have a Re-seller or Affiliate program?
We currently don’t accept Reseller or Affiliate.
Some channels only have sound without video, What should I do?
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
2. Choose Native for the Decoder.